The MetaSphere Hosted PBX solution is a suite of products that provides service providers with ready-to-deploy applications for business customers as a replacement for premises-based PBXs. Built on our award winning MetaSphere Multimedia Telephony Application Server (MTAS), and deployed with CommPortal user interfaces and MetaView management systems, it allows service providers to offer a feature rich and revenue-generating telephony solution for businesses of any size with the resiliency of a carrier-class platform.
Get back in business
Service providers are facing ever-increasing competition in their Hosted PBX business markets from both IP PBX vendors as well as other hosted solutions. To compete effectively, it is critical that they differentiate their offering from the dozens of “Me Too” offerings competing in their markets. The MetaSphere Hosted PBX solution allows service providers a unique level of product differentiation.
Compelling applications, easy to use, simple to deploy
Compelling business services applications
To serve the business market effectively, service providers need much more than the standard set of local calling features. With a combination of the local calling and business group features supported by MetaSphere, service providers can create compelling service offerings for business customers with large offices or highly mobile employees.
- Basic features include Private Dialing Plan, Short Codes, Account Codes, Hunt Group with Agent Login / Logout, Pickup Group, Call Park, and Music-on-Hold. Basic features are supported on all types of phones - POTS and VoIP.
- Advanced applications include:
- Unified Messaging
- Easy Call manager / Incoming Call Manager
- Easy Attendant / Premium Attendant
- Network Music on Hold
- HD Conferencing systems
- Call Recording
- Small call centers benefit from:
- Multi Line Hunt Groups for basic call center functionality
- Integrated ACD for more advanced supervisory features and information dashboards
- Medium and large call centers can satisfy their most demanding requirements with the Telax Hosted Call Center.
- Hosted solution lowers cost and complexity, increases reliability and availability
- Interactive Voice Response
- Workforce Management with easy-to-use GUI
- Universal ACD across voice, IM, email and more
- Phone-independent features to meet the needs of home office workers or road warriers. Mobile features include:
- Easy Call Manager
- Call Jump
- Remote Call
- Mobile access to visual voicemail with Speech to Text
Easy for business customers to use
Telephony applications must be easily accessible and simple to use if they are to gain mass acceptance. Designed for usability, CommPortal provides:
- Available with a consistent UI on multiple devices to allow users to access your services in a way that fits into their daily workflow.
- A fully-featured softphone and unified communications client that extends your Hosted PBX services to smartphones and desktop PCs.
- An intuitive interface that helps users to download and install applications for their preferred devices.
- A robust ecosystem that makes CommPortal applications easy for service providers to brand and deploy.
Simple for service providers to deploy and support
Commercial customers demand 100% uptime, and consistent and high quality voice calls. Together with satisfying these demands, service providers must meet the challenge of deploying and managing thousands or tens of thousands of SIP telephones. The MetaView management system provides:
- Detailed diagnostics information for all calls, over all protocols, 24 hours a day, enabling your technicians to quickly diagnose many common problems, saving you time and money.
- Real-time voice quality monitoring, enabling technical staff to easily diagnose and remedy any quality issues without waiting for customers to report the issue.
- Centralized SIP phone provisioning allows carriers to scale their SIP phone deployments from a few thousand to millions with the same ease of management and peace of mind and security.
Want hosted PBX? Talk to us now
If you need a hosted PBX solution that will get you ahead of the competition, contact us and tell us about your requirements.