The Finance Team
The Finance team is recruiting a position in Indonesia to cover various finance duties, office responsibilities and sales administration in APAC area. The role works closely with head office finance team. It is a good opportunity for someone who has finance and sales administration experience. We are looking for a person with great attention to detail and who excels at meeting deadlines.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all office documentation, both in soft and hard copy.
- Collecting LKPM reports and coordinating to the consultant.
- Coordinating with all the vendors for contracts, invoices and reports, if any.
- Following up with customers for invoice acceptance, milestone reports etc.
- Submitting the calculation of BPJS to the system (SIPP).
- Managing Petty cash and reporting to managers.
- Handling the flight and accommodation booking for ID office employees.
- Supporting for meeting preparation in office and off site.
- Sending tax returns for the local director to sign and to the vendor as per request.
- Processing VISA for the employees, if any.
- Managing office morale activities.
- Chasing up payment from customers.
- Receiving all documents from vendors and customers.
- Being an office representative for any office needs (tax purpose, licensing, vendor, customer, etc.)
- As well as various other administrative duties, office support, and ad-hoc tasks.
Ideally, you have:
- 3 years of experience in administratively focused role
- Experience working with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Application and Selection
Recruitment at Metaswitch is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
To apply for this position, please submit a comprehensive resume to our email address email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.