The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Team
The FP&A team consists of three people (2 Enfield, 1 Los Altos) and are responsible for planning and budgeting as well as providing insightful analysis to the business. The team has recently been increased from 2 to 3 and as such we will be increasing our remit with the primary aim of helping the business to understand and improve performance. This is a high performing team working within a growing Private Equity backed entrepreneurial business.
This role reports to the Head of FP&A and will be based in the Enfield office.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop reporting and KPIs (financial and operational) that provide informative analysis with recommendations that will drive shareholder value.
- Play a key role in the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes, with a particular focus on sales and revenue
- Develop revenue and profitability analysis to identify risks and opportunities across the product portfolio and different revenue streams.
- Develop an effective relationship with the business, demonstrating strong knowledge over the business model & strategy
- Improve and develop FP&A processes ensuring continued development of Business Intelligence tools and financial models.
- Adhoc projects e.g. M&A, IPO and fundraising should such projects arise.
- Qualified accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA with 1-3 years PQE.
- Experience of working for a tech/software company in an FP&A or finance business partnering role.
- A desire to add value in an agile, entrepreneurial, hands-on organisation that is growing fast.
- A proven track record of achievement within a successful company and knowledge of current FP&A best practice.
- Be able to independently assess business performance and be able to make recommendations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills to include modelling using functions such as sumifs, pivots and lookups (VBA not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong networking skills
- Experience of a range of business intelligence, ERP and accounting systems is beneficial. Knowledge of Adaptive Planning & Netsuite would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
We will offer a competitive market salary and, once you have joined us, your salary will be reviewed regularly based on your performance and contribution.
We also offer a comprehensive package of benefits including a bonus plan, company share plan, a non-contributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, plus a flexible holiday policy.
Metaswitch is proud of our focus on and commitment to our employees, and that our staff retention is exceptionally high. We’re a company that appreciates and looks after our people.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
The first stage will involve a telephone interview with the hiring manager to assess your suitability to the role. The next stage will be an interview at our North London offices where you will be asked to complete meet members of the team.
To apply for this position, please send a
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role
to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment team at the same address or on 020 8366 1177.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.