Early Careers Talent Acquisition Partner (Enfield, North London) The Opportunity
Metaswitch is one of the world’s leading communications software companies. Our award-winning solutions power the networks for over 1,000 service provider and mobile operators.
We are seeking an Early Careers Talent Acquisition Partner to join our dynamic and energetic HR team who support over 850 employees located across the globe. The successful candidate will report to the Graduate and Early Careers Recruitment Manager and will be based in our UK Head Office in Enfield, North London.
Our Graduate and Early Years Recruitment Team are passionate about attracting and sourcing early years talent into Graduate, Apprentice and Intern positions. We recruit ~40 Graduates and ~45 Interns in the UK every year. You will play a fundamental part of this process and help us to achieve our overall goal of ‘making Metaswitch an awesome place to work’.
As an Early Careers Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with the Recruitment Officer to plan and implement our programme of school and university activities, to build our pipeline of talent to source Graduates, Interns and Apprentices.
Your responsibilities will include
- Building and promoting the Metaswitch brand to attract high quality talent, by
- Maintaining contacts with careers services, student bodies and departments across our target universities
- Exploring potential pre-university activity, developing contacts and raising our profile amongst 16-18-year olds.
- Managing the advertising process which will include researching and agreeing where and how we should be advertising, drafting and proof-reading adverts, negotiating rates and ensuring we meet deadlines.
- Reviewing and assessing sponsorship opportunities.
- Social Media – keeping all our accounts active with interesting content, including creating video blogs posts with staff members.
- Managing a full cycle interview process from sourcing to coordinating interviews and closing candidates. This will include:
- Running the administration of our assessment centres (including organisation – liaising with our panel of interviewers, diary management, room bookings, hotel and travel bookings, point of contact for candidates throughout).
- Carrying out searches on our on-line CV database to source candidates
- Planning, attending and administering our program of graduate recruitment events – including departmental lectures, prize dinners, autumn insight events and on campus careers fairs.
- Presenting at schools across the country, making students aware of Metaswitch and what we do – and selling a career in software engineering to them.
- Ensuring Metaswitch is an awesome place to work by ensuring you research best practise and new and innovate ideas to attract and retain talent.
- Additional project work. Some likely projects would be to look at our current processes to ensure we are engaging and efficient in hiring our talent, supporting our diversity and inclusion initiatives and may include helping us to roll out a new ATS.
We are looking for a talented, motivated team player to contribute to the overall success of our team! You will
- have experience either in an in-house recruitment role or a recruitment agency, preferably with some exposure to early years recruitment
- be passionate about sourcing early years talent
- have exceptionally strong organisational, administrative and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- be a team player!
- be looking to make a positive impact fast!
- have great interpersonal skills – be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders from all levels of the business
- care about diversity and inclusion.
- enjoy being an ambassador for Metaswitch out and about at events and on campus
- be passionate about making sure all candidates have an awesome experience at Metaswitch
- be creative – recommending new ideas and ways of doing things.
Due to the nature of the role, there will be occasions when you will be required to attend events outside of hours (usually during October and November).
- Experience of working within Human Resources.
- Analytical i.e. comfortable reporting on recruitment metrics such as ROI or pipeline activity.
- Competitive market salary
- Benefits including bonus plan, company share plan, a non-contributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, permanent health insurance plus a flexible holiday policy.
- Team morale events – our next is a weekend in Barcelona in the spring!
In terms of personal development, we offer the opportunity to do an interesting and challenging job in a well-managed and successful company. We’re a dynamic organisation with an outstanding record of getting the best out of people – which is why our employee retention is exceptionally high.
Application and Selection
First, you’ll have a telephone interview with our Graduate and Early Careers Recruitment Manager. This will give you an opportunity to find out more about the role and Metaswitch. If you’re successful, we’ll then ask you to visit our Enfield Office for a face to face interview and to meet with the Head of HR. We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role, the team and Metaswitch. It’s a big decision for both of us!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.