Metaswitch is one of the world’s leading communications software companies. Our award-winning solutions power the networks for over 1,000 service provider and mobile operators.
We are seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join our dynamic and energetic HR team who support over 800 employees located across the globe.
The successful candidate will report to the Graduate Recruitment Manager and will be based in our UK HQ in North London.
Our Recruitment team are passionate about what we do. We recruit ~40 Graduates and ~50 Interns in the UK every year, along with numerous ‘one-off’ roles. You will play an integral part of this process and help us to achieve our overall goal of ‘making Metaswitch an awesome place to work’.
You’ll be an integral part of our team and we’re looking for you to make a real difference from day one! Your key responsibilities will include the following.
Recruitment System Administration
- Responsibility for processing all incoming applications on our in-house recruitment system.
- Keeping candidates up to date on their application at all stages.
- Monitoring our ‘Careers’ mailbox, forwarding emails to the relevant point of contact and responding directly to queries that you can assist with.
Running interview sessions
- Organising first and second interviews, including;
- Booking candidates in for sessions.
- Diary management of Interview Panels.
- Room bookings.
- Travel, hotel and dinner preparations.
- Running the actual group assessment centres for our Graduate and Interns – both first and second interviews, including;
- Meeting and greeting interview candidates - you will be their “go-to” person on the day of their assessment.
- Administering and scoring tests.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the day.
Resourcing for experienced roles
- Support our Lateral Recruiter, using jobs boards/LinkedIn etc to find candidates for our experienced roles.
We regularly work on other projects, so you will also have the opportunity to work on a range of recruitment activities, as well as attending and acting as an ‘ambassador’ at our various university events.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and fun team player to contribute to the overall success of our team!
You will have the following.
- Previous experience within an administrative role
- Experience of a wide range of administrative tasks, including data entry, liaising with employees and external stakeholders etc. Ability to pick up tools and systems quickly and demonstrate an understanding of the importance of keeping these up to date at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Exceptionally strong organisational and administrative skills with outstanding attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and to take on additional responsibility over time
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative outlook – recommending new ideas and ways of doing things
It also would be great if you have:
- A degree in any discipline
- Experience within a Recruitment Environment (agency or in-house)
- Experience of supporting an international workforce
- Competitive market salary
- Benefits including bonus plan, company share plan, a non-contributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, permanent health insurance plus a flexible holiday policy.
- Team morale events – previous events have included weekends away to Amsterdam and Budapest
- End of year party – previous venues have included Harry Potter World, Madame Tussauds and the Natural History Museum
- Regular inter-office competitions such as ‘Bake Off’, Sports Day and the annual Quiz Night!
In terms of personal development, we offer the opportunity to do an interesting and challenging job in a well-managed and successful company. We’re a dynamic organisation with an outstanding record of getting the best out of people – which is why our employee retention is exceptionally high.
Application and Selection
First, you’ll have a telephone interview with our Graduate Recruitment Manager. This will give you an opportunity to find out more about the role and Metaswitch. If you’re successful, we’ll then ask you to visit our Enfield Office for a face to face interview and to meet your new team! We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role, the team and Metaswitch. It’s a big decision for both of us!
To apply for this position, please send a
- CV (including all academic grades)
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role along with your salary expectations.
to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment team at the same address or on 020 8366 1177.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.