At Metaswitch, as one of the world leaders in unified communications, we develop software products and solutions that underpin the service platforms of today and tomorrow. Our cloud-native virtual network functions are designed from the ground up to run on commodity hardware in private, public and hybrid clouds. This software powers the voice, data and unified communications services of fixed, mobile and converged operators worldwide.
Metaswitch are seeking a Payroll Manager to join us on a contract basis for a period of 3-6 months. The Payroll Manager will run all the day to day tasks of our payroll in the UK and parts of the world. There may also be integration work due to our acquisition by Microsoft.
As Payroll Manager You will:
- Manage Payroll for the UK and other parts of the world including France and Hungary
- Obtaining information and calculating P11D information
- Monitor and action all brought and sold holiday leave
- Plus, additional tasks such as;
- UK SIPPS – End of Year – Profit Share - PSA
To be successful You’ll have:
- Excellent communications skills,
- Expert knowledge and experience of Moorepay and Netsuite
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience of managing a busy Payroll function both in the UK and Globally.
so, if you are an experienced Payroll Manager with knowledge in the areas above and a desire to join an established organisation, who are shaping the way we communicate in the future, we would love to hear from you.
To Say Thank You You’ll receive:
Very competitive salary, flexible working, private medical cover, non-contributory pension plan, plus many more.
Metaswitch is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating, and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded
Please follow the CV Upload link to apply….