At Metaswitch, as one of the world leaders in unified communications, we develop software products and solutions that underpin the service platforms of today and tomorrow. Our cloud-native virtual network functions are designed from the ground up to run on commodity hardware in private, public and hybrid clouds. This software powers the voice, data and unified communications services of fixed, mobile and converged operators worldwide.
Metaswitch is seeking a full time Subscriber Migrations Engineer. This is to add strength to an existing team within the Profession Services organization whose role is to enable Telecoms Companies to migrate their existing subscriber base to the Metaswitch platform.
As a Subscriber Migrations Engineer You will:
- Regular contact with customer on migrations projects, to take them through the process and manage expectations along the way.
- Analysis of data and creation of documentation for each of our projects, describing scope and technical details involved.
- Helping the customer and project team to identify the technical solutions during the design phase of a project
- Customization of tools in Python which convert telephony config from 3rd party to Metaswitch config.
- Training customer in use of these tools.
- Troubleshooting technical issues to assist customers in performing migration of subscribers.
To be successful You’ll have:
- Excellent communications skills, a versatile and creative mind with good problem-solving abilities, self-motivation, energy, and discipline.
- Some understanding/experience in computer programming languages (not necessarily Python).
- The ability to interact with all levels of customer management
- The ability to work well in a team, or independently, and coordinate multiple and simultaneous projects effectively.
So, if you are an experienced Subscriber Migrations Engineer with knowledge in the areas above and a desire to join an established organisation, who are shaping the way we communicate in the future, we would love to hear from you.
To Say Thank You You’ll receive:
Very competitive salary, flexible working, private medical cover, non-contributory pension plan, plus many more.
Metaswitch is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating, and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded
Please follow the CV Upload link to apply….