The Professional Services Team
Metaswitch is growing our Professional Services team, and we are looking for an exceptionally talented Professional Services Senior Program Manager/Director to join the team with a focus on managing our Tier 1 customer segment in Indonesia.
The successful candidate shall manage a team of Care and Professional Services personnel. The Professional Services team deploys Metaswitch and partner products to provide the next generation voice services in over 700 carriers’ networks. Our customers have consistently reported the exceptional quality of Metaswitch’s delivery and ongoing customer support as one of our key differentiators.
Our vision is to deliver successful Network and Service Transformation programmes profitably, predictably and with high expertise.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following
- Overall successful delivery of projects in North America comprising
- Overall customer satisfaction.
- Program financials
- On time and on budget program deliveries
- Program functions consisting of risk lists, responding to actions, change control and program closing discipline
- Resourcing for the segment/region, comprising resource plans for forthcoming deals
- Regular stakeholder governance: establishing relationship, credibility and authority with the Tier1 customer senior managers and directors.
- Professional Services Tier 1 margins, profitability, bookings and revenue targets set for the segment.
- Leadership and drive; A well-motivated, high performing and learning team focused on customer satisfaction and delivery efficiency. The teams comprise Program and Project Managers, Professional Services Engineers, Team Managers as well as Solution Architects and Technology specialists.
Involved in recruitment, interviewing and selection and onboarding of new staff members. Oversee and execute process, tool and method improvements to increase team efficiency.
- Front the delivery as well as the care functions for the customer and ensure that both the care and the Professional services organizations delivery in accordance with the contracts.
- Support pre-sales processes, including working with Account Managers to win new business, meeting with new clients, active input of Professional Services in RFP’s
- Develop and align Strategic plans and thought leadership, establish and maintain strong relationships with function leaders including product and engineering teams, solution engineering and the sales team.
- Act as a core member of the Management team, providing regular executive reports and projects updates, advising on cross-organizational changes and initiatives.
- Escalation Management; Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts at Tier 1 accounts, acting as escalation point and helping to resolve issues that could not be resolved by the Program management team.
- Ultimately responsible for the overall satisfaction of our Tier 1 accounts in North America, in order to drive business growth and renewal.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will offer the following skills.
- High degree of commercial acumen, able to work closely with finance and sales team to ensure accurate bookings and revenue forecast across the team.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline.
- MBA preferred.
- At least 8 years demonstrating management and leadership experience, preferably in a telecommunication or technology professional services environment
- Results oriented attitude - able to analyze problems and take a logical, objective, orderly approach to organizing work, making decisions and planning actions.
- Strong operational, project management and process skills
- Excellent communication and consulting skills with the ability to engage at senior levels of client organizations and influence decision makers.
- Excellent leadership ability sufficient to drive and motivate teams in challenging and time-sensitive environments.
The role may require light travel, but largely based in Indonesia.
Our packages are above the normal range to ensure that we attract candidates of exceptional quality. We will offer a very competitive starting package depending on the qualifications and experience of the person appointed.
The company is privately owned partly by top-tier investment firms Francisco Partners and Sequoia Capital, and partly by the Employee Benefit Trust (EBT) which provides a performance related bonus plan, equitably rewarding employees for their contribution and encouraging long-term commitment. The company also operates an employee share plan which enables all our people to benefit from the increased value of the company.
In terms of personal development, we offer the opportunity to do an interesting and demanding job in a well-managed and very successful company. Despite being established for 30 years, we are a young, dynamic organization with an outstanding record of getting the best out of people – which is why our staff retention is exceptionally high.
Application and Selection
Recruitment at Metaswitch is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
Firstly you will have a telephone interview with one of the managers in our Customer Support Team. This will give you an opportunity to find out more about the role and find out whether you are suited to Metaswitch. If successful, you will then normally be asked to come for in to one of our offices for an interview.
To apply for this position, please send a
- comprehensive resume
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role
to our email address email@example.com
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer AA M/F/Veteran/Disability.