Program manager role at metaswith
The Professional Services team
The Professional Services team is a vital part of the overall Metaswitch organization, which has played a key role in the successful deployment of Metaswitch equipment to provide next generation voice services in 500 carriers’ networks. Our customers have consistently reported the exceptional quality of Metaswitch’s services team as one of our key differentiators.
The team is comprised of a combination of
- industry veterans with a vast range of experience
- engineers that previously worked in the product development team and in many cases wrote the software that they are now deploying.
The Professional Services team works closely with our customer base to assist them with design, implementation and troubleshooting of deployments involving a wide range of Metaswitch and partner products. Our Program Managers are exceptionally talented people who program manage a small number of our largest and most strategic customers, taking responsibility for ensuring that all of their needs are met.
Metaswitch's customer base continues to grow, and therefore we are expanding the Professional Services team in Thailand.
Successful candidates will work closely with our Sales team, Professional Services and Customer Care Engineers, Installation Managers and our customers. Duties will include the following.
- Day-to-day management of the customer deployment from initial delivery through to successful deployment, ongoing operation and expansion.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to understand their technical and business requirements.
- Planning and directing resources, personnel and activities to ensure successful delivery to the customer.
- Examining and evaluating data to manage and achieve results by using sound problem solving abilities.
- Anticipating issues to keep projects on track.
- Managing the overall relationship with one or more of our largest customers, working with internal teams from across Metaswitch to ensure a successful relationship.
- Regular reporting to our management team on project governance, and to our financial team to forecast revenue milestones.
We believe in hands-on training, so the successful candidate will very quickly find themselves working directly with our customers on large, complex projects that are vital to their business success.
For this position, we need someone who has
- a strong record of working in the Telecoms industry in a project/program management capacity
- the ability to gather and analyse information to help when clarifying issues or making decisions
- an aptitude for understanding and solving complex problems
- discipline, rigour and a passion for improving processes
- energy, enthusiasm, versatility and creativity
- leadership qualities, able to get the most out of internal and external teams
- excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in both Thai and English.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangkok, mainly working from home and/or customer sites. The role entails a limited amount of business travel.
Salaries are reviewed regularly on the basis of performance; we believe that we are one of the few companies who really do pay employees in accordance with their contribution.
All of our employees receive a comprehensive benefits package, which is a combination of what you would expect from a modern, well-managed organisation - along with one or two specials of our own. The company also operates an employee share plan which enables all our people to benefit from the increased value of the company.
We offer the opportunity to do an interesting and demanding job in a well-managed and very successful company. Despite being established for 30 years, we are a dynamic and fast growing organization with an outstanding record of getting the best out of people – which is why our staff retention is exceptionally high.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION
Recruitment at Metaswitch is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly. As part of the process, you will be expected to give a short presentation and complete aptitude tests, alongside 1-2 one on one interviews.
Please send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions or queries please contact Colleen Dietmeyer at the same email address.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.