The Sales Operations Administrator Role
The Metaswitch Sales Operations team is a vital part of the overall Metaswitch organization. The Sales Operations team have played a key role in delivering the company’s vision to power the transition of communication networks into a cloud-based, software-centric, all-IP future.
The Sales Operations team are responsible for managing the entry and validation of all aspects of customer orders. A key aspect of this includes providing essential support to our sales and pre-sales team by managing equipment and revenue forecasting as well as coordinating contract review. In addition, order administration, managing recurring revenue streams, sales analysis, accounting and customer record management are team strengths.
The Sales Operations Administrator role is a part-time opportunity working 20 hours per week out of our Mexico City office.
The successful candidate will be
- handling a wide variety of administration tasks required to support our Sales Ops Analysts and leaders to enable them to carry out their Sales Operations responsibilities
- working closely with the Sales Ops Analysts team worldwide to maximize revenue by helping the Sales team to operate as efficiently as possible, and using management information effectively to determine potential future revenue opportunities
- providing the conduit between the Sales and Procurement teams to ensure that our processes are followed correctly for order approval, and orders are entered correctly in our online systems
- ensuring the correct revenue information is entered correctly in our online systems with sufficient detail of each deal included to allow appropriate financial analysis
- working closely with others in the team and the wider organization to ensure that our systems and processes are efficient and scalable
- being on call to assist with quarter end and year end bursts of sales activity to ensure the company reaches its sales targets
- communicating with the Sales team on dynamically changing requirements, especially at quarter end boundaries
- assisting with consolidating revenue and equipment forecast information from the Sales team
- have experience in an administratively focused role
- have experience working with Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- are quick, bright, talented and adaptable
- have a very strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes quickly and accurately
- have strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- enjoy interaction with a global sales force, in many cases over different time zones
- have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred, but not required)
This is a part-time role and, once you have joined us, your pay will be reviewed regularly based on your performance and contribution.
In addition, all employees receive a competitive benefits package, which is a combination of what you would expect from a modern, well-managed organization - along with one or two specials of our own.
In terms of personal development, we offer the opportunity to do an interesting and demanding job in a well-managed and very successful company. Despite being established for 35 years, we are a young, dynamic organization with an outstanding record of getting the best out of people – which is why our staff retention is exceptionally high.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
First, you’ll have a phone interview with the hiring manager. We’ll then ask you to visit our Mexico City office to interview with additional members of the team. We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role and Metaswitch. It’s a big decision for both of us!
If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment team at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.