The Customer Care Renewals Specialist team
The Sales Operations Customer Care team is responsible for managing the end-to-end support renewal process. This includes tracking each customer’s ongoing support liability, creating detailed customer-facing quotes as each renewal anniversary approaches, negotiating the successful closure of the renewals, and ensuring accurate entry and validation of the associated orders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for complete renewal life-cycle management, encompassing the following primary tasks.
- Understanding our renewal pricing methodology and producing accurate customer-facing quotes.
- Processing quote changes, merges or expansions per company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that our renewal database is kept current with the correct information about both done and pending renewals, with sufficient detail included to allow appropriate financial analysis.
- Working closely with the Sales team and our customers worldwide to negotiate the successful closure of the renewals in a way that maximises revenue both now and in the future.
- Helping with renewal revenue forecasting.
- Being the point of contact for the Customer Care team, triaging renewal-related enquiries from customers, partners, distributors, and internal sales teams to ensure resolution is reached.
- Meeting assigned productivity levels and being on call to assist with quarter-end and year-end bursts of activity to ensure the company reaches its sales targets.
In addition, we will require the successful candidate to work closely with others in the team and the wider organisation to ensure that our systems and processes are efficient and scalable.
For this position, we need someone who
- is quick, bright, talented and adaptable
- has a very strong attention to detail and an ability to follow complex processes quickly and accurately
- is comfortable managing multiple tasks and prioritising their workload to meet customer needs
- is a logical thinker, comfortable with understanding how systems – such as Salesforce, Clari and ones developed in-house – work
- has strong communication skills, both written and spoken (speaking one or more additional languages would be an advantage but isn’t a necessity)
- enjoys interaction with a global sales force and is comfortable interacting directly with customers, in many cases over different time zones
- can respond in a timely and professional manner to requests via email, phone and in person
- is highly motivated, with the ability to work within a team and on their own
- can maintain positive co-worker and customer relationships under stressful and demanding conditions
- is good at spotting and implementing process improvements.
- Has both English and Spanish speaking language skills
In addition, a suitable candidate would ideally have experience in an administratively-focused role (sales and revenue experience would also be desirable, but are not essential as full training is provided in house). They would ideally be degree qualified.
We will offer a competitive market salary and, once you have joined us, your salary will be reviewed regularly based on your performance and contribution.
We also offer a competitive package of benefits including a bonus plan, company share plan, a non-contributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, plus a flexible holiday policy.
Metaswitch is proud of our focus on and commitment to our employees, and that our staff retention is exceptionally high. We’re a company that appreciates and looks after our people.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
To apply for this position, please send a
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role
to our email address email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment team at the same address or on 020 8366 1177.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.