The Sales Operations Analyst Role
The Metaswitch Sales Operations team is a vital part of the overall Metaswitch organisation. The Sales Operations team have played a key role in delivering the company’s vision to power the transition of communication networks into a cloud-based, software-centric, all-IP future.
The Sales Operations team are responsible for managing the entry and validation of all aspects of customer orders. A key aspect of this includes providing essential support to our sales and pre-sales team by managing equipment and revenue forecasting as well as coordinating contract review. In addition, order administration, managing recurring revenue streams, sales analysis, accounting and customer record management are team strengths.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- a wide variety of administration tasks required to carry out Sales Operations responsibilities
- being the point of contact for our team, triaging enquiries from across the company to ensure resolution is reached
- working closely with the Sales team worldwide to maximise revenue by helping the Sales team to operate as efficiently as possible, and using management information effectively to determine potential future revenue opportunities
- providing the conduit between the Sales and Procurement teams to ensure that our processes are followed correctly for order approval, and orders are entered correctly in our online systems
- ensuring the correct revenue information (including information about future revenue events such as maintenance renewal, software licensing etc) is entered correctly in our online systems with sufficient detail of each deal included to allow appropriate financial analysis
- working closely with others in the team and the wider organisation to ensure that our systems and processes are efficient and scalable
- being on call to assist with quarter end and year end bursts of sales activity to ensure the company reaches its sales targets
- understanding our standard pricing tables and assisting the sales team in producing accurate quotes
- communicating with the Sales team on dynamically changing requirements, especially at quarter end boundaries
- assisting with consolidating revenue and equipment forecast information from the Sales team.
- are degree qualified
- have experience in an administratively focused role (as would sales and revenue experience, but this is not essential as full training is provided in house)
- are quick, bright, talented and adaptable
- have a very strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes quickly and accurately
- are good at spotting and implementing process improvements
- have strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- enjoy interaction with a global sales force, in many cases over different time zones.
We will offer a competitive market salary and, once you have joined us, your salary will be reviewed regularly based on your performance and contribution.
We also offer a competitive package of benefits including a bonus plan, company share plan, plus a flexible holiday policy.
Metaswitch is proud of our focus on and commitment to our employees, and that our staff retention is exceptionally high. We’re a company that appreciates and looks after our people.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
The first stage will involve a telephone interview with the hiring manager to assess your suitability to the role. The next stage will be an interview at one of our Metaswitch offices where you will be asked to complete a number of short exercises, and have interviews with senior members of the team.
To apply for this position, please send a
- comprehensive CV (including all academic grades)
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role
to our email address email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer AA M/F/Veteran/Disability.