The Senior Developer role
We are looking for an experienced developer for a small, focused team delivering projects in an agile environment. Your primary focus will be custom application development and integration with third-party services, such as Salesforce and Netsuite. You must be able to mentor other team members in technical development, including defining best practice.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with users, gathering business requirements and designing appropriate solutions
- Manage, design & implement delivery of quality solutions to the business
- Promote quality solutions for a project, both internally and externally.
- Support the team during the solution implementation by providing specific technical knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, with high level of self-motivation
- Ability to interface competently with all levels of user, including the CEO
- Ability to work closely with users to understand complex processes and requirements and to translate them into designs and solutions
- Strong hands-on technical skills in the following technologies
- Microsoft SQLServer
- ASP, ASP.NET, VB, MVC, C#, Excel
- Experience of Salesforce, Agile, GIT, JIRA, Test-Driven Development, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration and Delivery would be beneficial
- Project management skills and line management experience would also be beneficial
We will offer a competitive market salary and, once you have joined us, your salary will be reviewed regularly based on your performance and contribution.
We also offer a comprehensive package of benefits including a bonus plan, company share plan, a non-contributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, plus a flexible holiday policy.
Metaswitch is proud of our focus on and commitment to our employees, and that our staff retention is exceptionally high. We’re a company that appreciates and looks after our people.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
The first stage will involve a telephone interview with the hiring manager to assess your suitability to the role. The next stage will be an interview at our North London offices where you will be asked to complete some short exercises and meet members of the team.
To apply for this position, please send a
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role
to our email address email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment team at the same address or on 020 8366 1177.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.