Why use Metaswitch’s Perimeta SBC?
As fixed line and mobile network operators transition their voice services to cloud-based all-IP infrastructures, internetworking and security devices in the access and interconnect layers must evolve.
With VoLTE deployments intensifying, and with the rising number of client endpoints featuring innovative HD voice codecs, video chat capabilities, presence and instant messaging, network operators will demand increased capacity and flexibility from their SBC at dramatically lower cost per-session.
- Our cloud native software is robust, scalable and flexible
- Incredible flexibility in deployment: on COTS hardware or in private, public and hybrid clouds
- Allows dynamic scaling of signaling and media traffic independently and on demand
- Independent test show superior protection against attacks, including DDoS, fuzzing or malformed packet attacks
- Continues to process traffic at wirespeed during attacks
- Makes it faster and easier to expand a network and deploy innovative new applications while retaining existing services and investments
- Simplifies communication between different networks and endpoints
- Helps network operators to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Helps continually measure service operation against important key performance indicators (KPIs)