Metaswitch’s powerful and flexible cloud native virtualized IMS (vIMS) core enables network operators to transition fully from circuit-switched telephony infrastructures to all-IP, and to provide globally ubiquitous rich communications services in complete confidence.
Clearwater Core is Metaswitch’s implementation of IMS built exclusively using web development methods to provide voice, video and messaging services to millions of users or IoT endpoints. Architected from the ground up for massively scalable deployments within virtualized public, private or hybrid elastic compute clouds, Clearwater Core combines the economics of over-the-top (OTT) style service platforms with the standards compliance and reliability expected of telco-grade network solutions.
- Cloud native VNFs
- Uses web components, design patterns and implementation approaches
- Microservices methodologies
- Distributed state maintenance
- Supports deployment in public or private cloud infrastructures
- Supports standard lightweight Linux containers
- Supports 5G end-to-end network slicing