Why use Metaswitch’s VoLTE Peering and Roaming solution?
Deploying a GSMA IR.92 / IR.94 VoLTE and IR.51 VoWiFi infrastructure is incomplete without extending fully-featured roaming capabilities to subscribers.
With the broad proliferation of LTE, the spectral efficiencies of voice over LTE and the coverage benefits of voice over Wi-Fi can finally be realized. In order to make the adoption of packet voice in the access network a reality and reap the benefits of an IMS-based rich communications infrastructure, however, network operators must complete a critical component of this end-to-end architecture: VoLTE Peering and VoLTE Roaming.
- Guaranteed interoperability, regardless of the roaming model
- Lowers the cost of interconnect trunks compared with TDM infrastructure
- Simplifies capacity planning, with flexibility to meet demand
- Graceful fallback to 3G in areas without VoLTE
- Subscribers can continue to use all the enhanced services provided by their home network while roaming
- Subscribers have reliable access to emergency calling anywhere
- Our cloud native software is robust, scalable and flexible
- Service Assurance Server (SAS) empowers your operations teams to rapidly troubleshoot and manage the quality of experience (QoE) to ensure high customer satisfaction