Metaswitch, the world’s leading cloud native communications software company, are currently looking for an Accounts Administrator to join our busy Finance team, on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This varied role will be a great opportunity for you to work in a busy Finance team, alongside a team of friendly colleagues. The below will give you a snapshot of the main responsibilities, however it’s not limited to this and based on your skills/experience, there may be scope to get involved in other projects:
- Generating invoices and sending to customers
- Communications with Sales operations, maintenance renewals and sales teams
- Follow up communications with customers, including statement request and new vendor forms etc
- Debt collection for EMEA and APAC regions
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with payroll runs
- General updating of the payroll system
- Answering payroll queries from employees
- Quarterly progress reports and general admin
What we are looking for
- A-level qualified (or equivalent)
- Ideally some previous accounting and payroll experience
- strong attention to detail
- energy, enthusiasm, versatility and creativity
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels of our organisation.
- the ability to prioritize and multi-task, delivering whilst adapting to changing requirements and deadlines
- proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We will pay an appropriate annual salary commensurate with your experience. You will be entitled to 20 days’ holiday per year, pro-rated for the time you are with us.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
First, we’ll ask you to have a telephone interview. We’ll then ask you to visit our Enfield Office to meet with members of the team. We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role and Metaswitch.
To apply for this position, please send a
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role
to our email address email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment team at the same address or on 020 8366 1177.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.