Metaswitch is one of the world’s leading communications software companies. Our award-winning solutions power the networks for over 1,000 service provider and mobile operators.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Global HR Business Partner to join our dynamic and energetic HR team of 14 who support over 800 employees located across the globe.
The successful candidate will report to the Global Head of HR and will be based in our UK HQ in North London.
Our HR team are passionate about what we do. We aim continually to improve our processes using innovative HR practices, adding value to the business. This is a new senior role within the team and provides the exciting opportunity to have a significant impact on Metaswitch HR strategy.Responsibilities
You’ll be an integral part of our senior HR management team and we’re looking for you to make a real difference from day one! Initially this will be an individual contributor role, but there is potential to include future people management as the role evolves.
Within Metaswitch’s intellectual and challenging environment, you will be responsible for partnering with the Global Head of HR and the operational heads of HR in the US and UK for evolving and delivering the HR team mission to
- attract and retain top talent
- provide innovative HR policies and practises to support, develop, guide and motivate our employees
- maximise the use and impact of ‘people data’ to inform and educate decisions and drive proactive change
- build a diverse and inclusive culture
- make Metaswitch an awesome place to work!
Delivering on this will include
- building strong relationships at all levels within Metaswitch and with the operational heads of HR in the US and the UK
- understanding strategic business objectives and specific upcoming needs and initiatives across the business
- identifying and championing new and innovative HR approaches and working with the operational Head of HR and senior managers to drive the implementation of these across the company
- collating, interpreting and presenting people data for impactful decision-making
- partnering with and providing recommendations to senior managers and executives on organisation development, succession planning and reward
- leading our diversity and inclusion programme and evolving our strategy to ensure it is industry-leading and in line with best practice
- identifying, designing and delivering impactful cross-company learning and development in response to organisational needs
- measuring, learning and improving across everything the HR team does.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and inspirational team player to contribute to our overall success. You will be:
- looking to make a positive impact fast!
- have a degree in any discipline and be CIPD qualified
- have experience within a mid-senior level HR role with proven experience of a broad range of HR functional areas, including reward, organisation development, learning and development and Diversity and Inclusion
- have experience of providing HR support to an international workforce
- have experience of planning and implementing strategic HR projects delivering value
- have the ability to collate and interpret data for impactful decision-making
- have excellent, concise and transparent communication skills
- have personal resilience and the ability to inspire, support and motivate people during periods of change
- have the ability to work autonomously.
It also would be great if you:
- have experience of designing and delivering training sessions and workshops
- Competitive market salary
- Benefits including bonus plan, company share plan, a non-contributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, permanent health insurance plus a flexible holiday policy.
- Team morale events – previous events have included weekends away to Amsterdam and Budapest
- End of year party – previous venues have included Harry Potter World, Madame Tussauds and the Natural History Museum
- Regular inter-office competitions such as ‘Bake Off’, Sports Day and the annual Quiz Night!
In terms of personal development, we offer the opportunity to do an interesting and challenging job in a well-managed and successful company. We’re a dynamic organisation with an outstanding record of getting the best out of people – which is why our employee retention is exceptionally high.
Application and Selection
First, you’ll have a telephone interview with our Global Head of HR. This will give you an opportunity to find out more about the role and Metaswitch. If you’re successful, we’ll then ask you to visit our Enfield Office for a face to face interview and to meet your new team! We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role, the team and Metaswitch. It’s a big decision for both of us!
To apply for this position, please send a
- CV (including all academic grades)
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role along with your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.