Metaswitch is seeking a full time Inside Sales Manager based in one of the following locations: Mexico, US, UK, or Kuala Lumpur. This role is suitable for an experienced sales professional with experience liaising with multiple internal teams and a wide customer base. Ideally the successful candidate will have significant customer facing experience in the telecommunications and service provider industry, with established contacts and an exceptional reputation.
- Managing the customer quotation process.
- Maintaining the sales database and quarterly closeable lists with up to date notes on deal progression.
- Direct customer contact for smaller and follow-on orders – in particular, coordinating hardware replacements, sorting license audits and closing yearly support renewals.
- Maintaining the customer database with product and purchase information essential to the Sales team.
- Internal liaison between the Operations and Sales teams. Verifying new quote tools, as well as uploads and license audits, to ensure that the system is performing to the most efficient standard possible.
- Internal liaison between the Accounting and Sales teams - dealing with queries as they arise.
- Internal liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams. Coordinating team exposure to marketing activities and maintaining mailing lists for specific areas of press and product marketing focus.
- Organizing and implementing regional sales campaigns around specific products areas.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong organizational, management and operational experience
- A sales and revenue focus,
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, and be able to work closely with other internal departments, in many cases over different time zones
- Be quick, bright, talented and adaptable
- Ability to interact with all levels of customer management
- Ability to coordinate multiple and simultaneous projects effectively and manage short deadlines
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Expert PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and have the ability to effectively access and utilise internal and external websites.
Our packages are competitive to ensure that we attract candidates of exceptional quality. For this role, we are offering a competitive starting package which will depend upon the experience of the successful candidate. Salaries are reviewed regularly on the basis of performance; we believe that we are one of the few companies who really do pay employees in accordance with their contribution.
All of our employees receive a comprehensive benefits package, which is a combination of what you would expect from a modern, well-managed organisation - along with one or two specials of our own, including private medical cover, non-contributory pension and life insurance. The company also operates an employee share plan which enables all our people to benefit from the increased value of the company.
We have team and office morale events with a very generous budget. Activities can vary from drinks, bowling or go-karting with your team mates, to a day or weekend away with a larger group.
We offer the opportunity to do an interesting and demanding job in a well-managed and very successful company. Despite being established for over 30 years, we are a dynamic and fast growing organisation with an outstanding record of getting the best out of people – which is why our staff retention is exceptionally high.
Application and Selection
Recruitment at Metaswitch is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
To apply for this position, submit your CV and a covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.