The Customer Care team
The Customer Care team at Metaswitch plays a key role in the ongoing success of our business by supporting and helping our customers operate and maintain their Metaswitch next generation voice service deployments. Our customers have consistently reported the exceptional quality of Metaswitch’s customer support as one of our key differentiators.
The team is comprised of a combination of
- Industry veterans with a vast range of experience in support
- Engineers that previously worked in the product development team and in many cases wrote the software that they are now supporting.
- Technical Administrators who support our team in day to day activities.
The Customer Care team works closely with our customer base to assist them with day to day questions, issues, outages, and general troubleshooting of deployments involving a wide range of Metaswitch and partner products. Metaswitch’s customer base continues to grow worldwide, and we are now expanding the Customer Care team.
The successful candidates would be based in the Belfast Office working as part of the Customer Care team.
After an initial training period, successful candidates will become a full part of the Metaswitch Customer Care team, working with customers on a wide range of tasks, including the following,
- Handling Level 1 and 2 “Centralized Tasks”
- Handling routine administrative tasks relating to Care Service for customers
which may include:
- Discussing system upgrade options.
- Engaging with Sales in and Customer Account teams when required.
- Responding to, actioning and maintaining tracker fault reports.
- Processing operational information relating to hardware and licensing orders.
- Planning upgrades for customers.
- Performing routine customer maintenance tasks.
- Staffing the Level 1 and 2 Chat service.
Answering calls to the Customer support line and escalating to relevant resource within the organisation when required.
We believe in hands-on training, so the successful candidate will very quickly find themselves working directly with our customers on large, complex projects that are vital to their business success.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Energetic personality and the desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Some knowledge of the Telecommunications industry and/or relevant technical domain experience.
- The ability to prioritise and plan work in order to meet fixed deadlines.
- Technical ability.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Metaswitch is an equal opportunities employer.