At Metaswitch, as one of the world leaders in unified communications, we develop software products and solutions that underpin the service platforms of today and tomorrow. Our cloud-native virtual network functions are designed from the ground up to run on commodity hardware in private, public and hybrid clouds. This software powers the voice, data and unified communications services of fixed, mobile and converged operators worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced Information Manager to manage our internal knowledge systems, this role will be a varied role, based out of our North London (Enfield) office, covering a mix of day to day advice to our employees on how best to use our information systems as well as the development and implementation of broader “Information Management” initiatives as we evolve those systems.
As an Information Manager You will:
- Manage our primary internal wiki, running on Confluence
- Provide a help desk service for knowledge systems queries and concerns
- Implement policies and improvements to the structure and curation of content in our knowledge systems
- Monitor to ensure content owners are properly maintaining their information, and generating and delivering reports
- Work to promote a positive culture of content management within the company
To be successful You’ll have:
- Familiarity with content management systems (such as Confluence and SharePoint)
- Excellent written and communication skills and a good attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- A strong technical background with experience of IT systems, database interrogation and basic script development would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
So, if you are an experienced Information Manager with knowledge in the areas above and a desire to join an established organisation, who are shaping the way we communicate in the future, we would love to hear from you.
To say thank you You’ll receive:
Competitive salary, flexible working, private medical cover, non-contributory pension plan, plus many more.
Please follow the CV Upload link to apply…