SIP trunking solutions must support a wide variety of customer configurations. Metaswitch conducts extensive testing with leading IP-PBX vendors, SIP mediation devices and UC providers, such as Microsoft Lync® (Skype for Business), to ensure interoperability and feature compatibility. In addition to being SIP Connect 1.1 compliant, Metaswitch maintains a library of certified IP-PBXs with configuration guides, saving you time during provisioning and installation.
Metaswitch provides you the features to make your offer appealing to customers and competitive in the business market.
- Bursting: During periods of high call volume, your customers can use more SIP sessions (channels) than they have purchased, to prevent call blocking.
- Enterprise support: Our technology supports trunk aggregation at the enterprise level, as well as when deploying redundant trunk groups for load sharing and failover.
- Management portal: We provide a convenient Web portal that enables company administrators to manage their trunk groups and DIDs.
- Business continuity: Stay operational in disaster recovery scenarios through automatic failover and load balancing.
- Overlay services: Offer unified communications, auto attendants, music on hold and more services to add value and differentiation or integrate them with other Hosted PBX or home-office sites.