Why use Metaswitch’s MetaSphere MTAS?
Now that every home, business and hangout is connected to high-quality broadband, the stage is set for the next big step in the evolution of telephony: the widespread adoption of consumer unified communications.
With competition heating-up for a share of the monthly household and enterprise telecom spend, the UC marketplace is the next big battleground, and mobility, HD voice, video and chat are the ammunition that network operators must have in their armory.
- Carrier-class availability with geographical redundancy
- Network operators can quickly deploy classic telephony services or innovative new multimedia applications
- Subscribers enjoy the same set of calling features on any phone on any network connection
- Subscribers can use Metaswitch’s CommPortal Web interface for even easier access to their calling features, service settings and messages
- Subscribers can move calls-in-progress between devices on different network connections
- Supports the transition to all-IP ETSI/TISPAN networks or PacketCable 2.0 IMS cores
- Supports Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking
- With the Universal Media Gateway, provides a complete high-capacity softswitch