Why use Metaswitch’s Mobile Native Unified Communications solution?
The mass-adoption of mobile as the primary means of business communications has created challenges for both users and businesses. Many workers have to juggle business and personal personas on a single mobile device; meanwhile, difficulty in onboarding, a confusing dialing experience and inconsistent voice quality means most workers don’t use the UC apps provided by their employers. For businesses, a mobile workforce challenges them to maximize productivity, customer service and compliance with regulatory and IT security policies.
Mobile service providers are in a unique position to capitalize on these trends with MaX UC, a new breed of UC platform, targeting the lucrative business market. The solution is easily deployed in operator networks and enables them to grow revenue and differentiate their offering vs over-the-top (OTT) messaging, voice and UC solutions by leveraging their network assets.
By shifting the primary interface to the native dialer on any mobile device, MaX UC delivers a seamless user experience. Users can support multiple personas on a single mobile device, and access those personas across multiple devices, allowing them to seamlessly balance business and personal calls with embedded network intelligence. Voice quality is never compromised as services are delivered using the inherent reliability and quality of the mobile cellular network.
- Provide innovative, revenue-generating services in the growing business UC market
- Deliver a superior mobile native user experience for UC
- Leverage your network assets to differentiate vs over-the-top (OTT) apps and services with superior UX and QoS
- Extend your brand on to mobile devices
- Works with any mobile network – no barrier to deployment
- Robust, scalable and flexible cloud native software